- Designed the website in photoshop
- Developed the approved design in WordPress using the theme http://demo.uncommons.pro/themes/wp/incanto/site/onepage-parallax
- The backend is based on Drag & Drop functionality using Visual Composer
- Custom designed for desktop and mobiles screens both in Photoshop.
- Most of the mentioned websites developed from scratch using WordPress blank theme Business Lite.
- Maintained cross browser compatibility and tested across various screen resolutions.
- Correspondence was made via Skype and revisions discussed using ScreenCast.
- Aweber Opt-In (signup) integrated for www.mobil1calgary.com.
- Integrated Bootstrap 3 and HTML3/CSS3 workflows to make the front-end responsive or adaptable all the way.
- Tested front end performance with Firefox/Chrome Devtools.
- Responsive compatibility tested using BrowserStack.
- Bugs identified, fixed and reported via Google drive documentation.
- Used FTP to update files on staging server and code reviews.
- Helped project manager, product owner and other front-end/back-end developers regarding responsive design best practices and user experience guidelines.
- Led the full range of projects development (from static to dynamic and brochure to eCommerce websites) and explored myself among cutting-edge technologies such as WordPress, osCommerce, Magento, Joomla and Dot Net Nuke.
- Introduced responsive HTML5/CSS3 technology first time in the company and produced adaptable websites to view in various screen resolutions/devices.
- Protected the CMS based websites from online virus attacks such as Malware and further introduced the security checklist to go every website through. Scanning tool sitecheck.sucuri.net adopted to detect malware.
- Optimized the front-end code to maintain the search engine performance and tested the websites with the Google Page Speed, Google Analytics, W3C Validator, GTmetrix tools.
- Designed website mockups using Photoshop and utilized rapid prototyping techniques to guide initial conceptualization.
UI/UX DESIGN SKILLS
BROWSER DEV TOOLBARS80%
KOALA SASS COMPILER80%
VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS